Customer Support Technician (AV)
To provide hardware and software first and second line support to the end users, troubleshoot the problems and attend the requests. To be able to diagnose and analyze the issues.
1. Experience supporting and maintaining of Bosch conference systems, interpretations systems, public address systems and voice evacuation systems.
2. Ability to carry out the basic maintenance and support of Barco video walls.
3. Knowledge of AMX programming
1. In‐depth knowledge of Audiovisual System
- In‐depth knowledge of Digital Signage System Telepresence Set up
- Video – conference Set up Call Conference Setup
- Demonstrated familiarity with preventative maintenance call visit procedures Demonstrated expertise in using hardware and software based diagnostics
2. Resolve all assigned calls up to the customer satisfaction.
a. Install and Configure windows through LAN using the available windows image.
b. Create, Configure and Disable user accounts through Active Directory.
c. Create user Mailbox through Microsoft Exchange
d. Server Fix issues related especially to the following:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …etc.).
- Internet Explorer.
- Java compatibilities.
- Printing issues.
- Group policy through checking the policy either it’s applied or not.
- Network connectivity physically and through the system.
- All user workstation peripherals connectivity (Monitor, Dock Station, Mouse and Keyboard).
- Diagnose the hardware problems.
- Replacing laptop keyboards and screens.
e. Installing and configuring the required software for the user.
f. Complies and adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
g. Focus on the customer satisfaction.
h. Ability to provide good customer service by anticipating client needs.
i. Resolve all assigned calls up to the customer satisfaction.
3. Ability to work with third parties to solve the issues.
Have knowledge on the following technologies:
- Citrix Secure Hub (Org. Email Configuration).
- Citrix RSA (VPN Authentication).
Ability to do Audio and Video related tasks
- Preparing for Video Conference
- Preparing for Audio Conference
- Connecting Telepresence Rooms (preferred)
Ability to fix day to day printers issues (Printer Jamming and Toner Replacement)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or any related discipline.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements.
Selected Candidate should be able to:
- Prioritize and control workload
- Work under pressure
- Work outside of business hours as required
- Have good Skills such as:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer facing