ANALOG POE CLOCK
RNTrust analog clocks provide accurate, synchronized time throughout a facility in a sleek analog format. Visible at over 100 feet, these clocks keep everyone on the same schedule.
- Power-over-Ethernet low voltage analog clock with one piece injection molded black ABS plastic case and clear polycarbonate lens.
- Power supplied over standard Cat-5 cabling using the IEEE 802.3af (PoE+ compatible)
- Power over Ethernet standard
- Low power consumption—3 watts (single) 4 watts
- No master clock or serial connection required
- UL 60950-1, CAN/C22.2 ETL Listed
- CE Marked, RoHS compliant