GPS Anti-Jamming Antenna – Secure Your GPS Signals
GPS signals are crucial for various industries, but they can be disrupted by jamming. This is particularly problematic in critical sectors like defense and transportation. GPS Anti-Jamming Antennas have been designed to ensure reliable and secure GPS signal reception, even in harsh environments.
WHAT IS GPS ANTI-JAMMING ANTENNA?
GPS Anti-Jamming protects GPS receivers from interference and intentional jamming. By the time the GPS signal reaches the Earth's surface is weak and is susceptible to being overcome by higher power Radio Frequency (RF) energy. Even a small jammer of about 10 Watts power can disrupt an unprotected C/A Code receiver for about 30 kilometers (line of sight). GPS Anti-Jamming uses power minimization to reduce the effect of interference and jamming so that the GPS receiver can continue to operate correctly.
This product is a precision high-gain, anti-jam GNSS antenna providing multi-GNSS coverage. It modifies the radiation pattern such that it is "deaf" to signals arriving from 10 degrees below and 15 degrees above the horizon. Since jamming signals typically originate at low elevations this strategy mitigates signals below 15 degrees. The antenna also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands.
- Operates under ground-based jamming
- Circular polarization throughout the full bandwidth
- Mitigates jamming signals below 15 degrees
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Great out-of-band rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- High-rejection SAW filter
- High-gain LNA (38 dB typical)
- Power 2.7 – 16 VDC, 19 mA typical