DIGITAL POE CLOCK
RNTrust Clocks are specifically designed for facilities that require accurate, highly visible, synchronized time. RNTrust clocks are built on Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Power-over-Ethernet low voltage digital clock with red seven segment LEDs.
- Power supplied over standard Cat-5 or Cat-6 cabling using the IEEE 802.3af (POE+ compatible) Power over Ethernet standard
- Low power consumption—8 watts (4 digit), 9.5 watts (6 digit)
- No master clock or serial connection required
- Visible from over 150 feet (46 meters)
- 4-digit models include 4 inch (10.2 cm) seven-segment, red or green LED numerals
- 6-digit models include 4 inch (10.2 cm) hour and minute numerals; and 3 inch (7.6 cm) second numerals; numerals are seven-segment, red or green LED
- 12-or 24-hour time display options
- Accuracy within 200 milliseconds
- Time set automatically by Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP)
- Automatic adjustment for Daylight Saving Time Compatible with DHCP or static IP addressable 10/100BaseT Ethernet Notification when clocks disconnected or not synchronized (monitoring system required)
- Service light status indicator
- ANSI/UL 60950-1, CAN/C22.2, ETL Listed, CE Marked, RoHS compliant
- Monitoring system available