GPS NETWORK TIME SERVER
NTP Server that provides an accurate, reliable and secure source of network time inside your firewall. It supports hundreds of thousands of Network Time Protocol (NTP) or Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) clients.
A GPS NTP Server is a computer device that obtains very accurate time from the GPS satellite system in order to precisely synchronize the clocks of computers over a network.
The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is used to transfer time to servers, workstations and network devices, such as routers and switches.
Any hardware device that utilizes NTP or SNTP can be synchronized.
Many other network devices, such as CCTV cameras, digital video recorders (DVR) and access control systems can also often be configured to coordinate their clocks using NTP.
- Two 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
- GPS Receiver Accuracy: < 25 nanoseconds RMS to UTC(USNO) when locked
- 7,500 NTP packets/second with < 10 microsecond NTP timestamp accuracy
- Supports hundreds of thousands of network clients
- View and correlate data plots with NTP, CPU and Oscillator statistics
- IPv4 and IPv6 compliant
- NTP, SNTP, HTTPS (Web Interface), SNMP, SSH, MD5, TELNET, FTP, DHCP and more
- User-friendly display & keypad with built-in help messages