PRECISE TIMEBASE & FREQUENCY
Precision TimeBase is a high-performance, modular, network-centric, time and frequency standard that generates signals with unparalleled accuracy, stability and spectral purity.
- 1 PPS timing output accurate to < 10 nanoseconds RMS to UTC(USNO).
- Frequency accuracy better than 6×10-14 (at 100,000 seconds).
- No frequency steps – guaranteed.
- MTBF up to 30 years.
- Dual-gigabit, IPv4/IPv6 Ethernet network ports.
- 1PPS, time code output and RS-232 serial port.
- High-bandwidth NTP server (7500 packets per second).
- User-friendly display & keypad with built-in help menus.
- Security-hardened network interface and protocols (SSH, HTTPS, SNMP V3).
- Optional PTP/IEEE-1588 Grandmaster.
- Real-Time Ionospheric Corrections (RTIC) Option for the ultimate in long-term stability.
- Modular, plug-and-play architecture supports up to 23 outputs in a 1U chassis or 36 outputs in a 2U.
- Options: OCXO, Rubidium, Low Phase Noise Outputs, Telecom Outputs, Pulse Rates to 10 MPPS, additional Time Code Outputs, Alarm, -48 VDC Power, and more.